516 NE 103rd Street, Seattle, WA 98125
Centrally located apartments across from Northgate Shopping Center and the Bus Center.
Just minutes from the University of Washington by bus and within walking distance to Northgate, Thornton Creek offers spacious apartments with fireplaces, washers/dryers, and private decks. Garage parking available. Pets are not allowed. This community is smoke free.
- Lease Term Options: 9-12 months, month to month available upon request
- Deposit: Studio $500; One bedroom $600; Two bedroom $800 (final deposit amounts subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable with rent
- Laundry: Washer/dryer in unit
- Parking: $75 garage subject to availability
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
- Square Footage:
- Studio 408-450 sf
- One bedroom/one bath 540-842 sf
- Two bedroom/one and half bath 1250 sf
- Two bedrooms/one bath 760-811 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 75, Transit score 64!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Garbage disposal
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Garage Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Smoke Free Environment
- Spacious Floorplans
- Private Patio/Balcony*
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.