2625 10th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102
Convenient location in Eastlake/Capitol Hill area on bus line
The Stanford Arms is a charming 1920s brick building in the Eastlake/Capitol Hill area. We offer One- and Two-Bedroom homes with full kitchens with eating nook. Hardware floors, cove ceilings and views available in select homes. Convenient location on bus line. This is a nonsmoking building. Residents pay water/sewer/garbage and electric.
Pet deposit – $300 cats only with references
- Lease Term Options: 9-12 months, month to month available upon request
- Deposit: One & Two bedrooms $600 (final deposit amounts subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable with rent
- Laundry: Smart phone compatible laundry on-Site
- Parking: $75 Subject to availability
- Pet Policy: Cats allowed, $300 deposit.
- Square Footage:
- One bedroom/one bath 650-880 sf
- Two bedrooms/one bath 650-850 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 75, Transit score 70!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Hardwood Floors*
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry on-site
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Garage Parking
- Smoke Free Environment
- Cat Friendly
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.