4815 California Ave. S.W., Seattle, WA 98116
Beautifully Renovated Apartments in West Seattle with Waterfront Views
Our recently renovated apartment homes offer granite or quartz countertops, upscale flooring, with washer/dryer, microwave and dishwasher included! Come see the 180-degree view of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains from your new apartment home! Relax in our rooftop garden and European style courtyard. Walk to restaurants, entertainment and shopping. Penthouse homes offer private access and oversized windows.
- Lease Term Options: 9-12 months, month to month available upon request
- Deposit: Studio $500; One bedroom & Two bedroom/One bath $600; Two bedroom/Two bath & Two bedroom with den $700 (final deposit amounts subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable to billing company
- Laundry: Washer/dryer in unit.
- Parking: Subject to availability
- Pet Policy: Cats allowed, $300 deposit.
- Square Footage:
- Studio 460 sf
- One bedroom/one bath 550-654 sf
- Two bedrooms/one bath 844-874 sf
- Two bedrooms/two baths 874-1036 sf
- Two bedrooms plus den/two baths 1157 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 95!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Granite or Quartz Countertops*
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Built in Microwave
- Electric Fireplace with Mantle
- Recently Renovated*
- Garbage disposal
- Extra countertop space
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Garage Parking
- Smoke Free Environment
- Waterfront Views
- Mountain Views
- Spacious Floorplans
- Private Patio/Balcony
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.