4219 7th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105
Dream location for your Busy Lifestyle
Centrally located between the University of Washington and the Popular Wallingford neighborhood. Minutes to downtown, Greenlake and Freemont. Walk to Trader Joes, lots of shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Great floor plans with open concept kitchen, breakfast bar, big windows for lots of light, lots of closets, big bathroom with great storage. Affordable garage parking available.
Ask about our November Move in specials!
- Lease Term Options: Flexible
- Deposit:One bedroom $350; Two bedrooms $500; Three bedrooms $800 (final deposit amount subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable with rent
- Laundry: Smart phone compatible On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Parking: Subject to availability
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
- Square Footage:
- Studio 250 sf
- One bedroom/one bath 650 sf
- Two bedrooms/one bath 650 sf
- Three bedrooms/one bath 850-935 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 92!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Garbage disposal
- Extra countertop space
- Laundry on-site
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Garage Parking
- Smoke Free Environment
- Spacious Floorplans
- Private Patio*
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.