1119 NE 43rd St, Seattle, WA 98105
Beautiful, classic building located in the heart of the University District.
Built in 1929, this building features detailed mahogany woodwork throughout. Apartments have refurbished hardwood floors, large walk-in closet and spacious floor plans.
Our one-bedroom apartments are all corner units with large windows. All our studio apartments have private kitchens and full bathrooms.
- Lease Term Options: 9-12 months, month to month available upon request
- Deposit: Studio & One bedroom $600 (final deposit amount subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable with rent
- Laundry: Laundry on-site
- Parking: Street side parking. Alternative arrangements may be available upon request, call for more details.
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
- Square Footage:
- Studio 285-500 sf
- One bedroom/one bath 550-700 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 97!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Hardwood Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry on-site
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Smoke Free Environment
- Spacious Floorplans
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.