1901 NE 85th Street, Seattle, WA 98115
Maple Leaf Neighborhood!
Easy access to the University of Washington
Located in north Seattle in the Roosevelt Neighborhood, close to grocery stores, freeways and assorted restaurants. All apartments have washer and dryer in the unit. Large 1- and 2-Bedroom Apartments with well-planned layouts. This is a Non-Smoking Community, inside and outside, including the garage.
Cats are allowed with a $300.00 deposit per cat.
- Lease Term Options: 9-12 months, month to month available upon request
- Deposit: One, Two & Three bedrooms $600 (final deposit amount subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable with rent
- Laundry: Washer/dryer in unit
- Parking: $30 garage subject to availability
- Pet Policy: Cats allowed, $300 deposit
- Square Footage:
- One bedroom/one bath 760 sf
- Two bedrooms/one bath 960 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 67, Transit score 51!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Recently Renovated*
- Garbage disposal
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Garage Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Smoke Free Environment
- Mountain Views
- Spacious Floorplans
- Private Patio/Balcony
- Cat Friendly
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.