2516 14th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119
Large Queen Anne apartment with a view of Magnolia!
Our unique community is located on the West slope of Queen Anne, one of Seattle’s finest neighborhoods. Walking distance to grocery, parks, and more.
We offer fantastic views of the Seattle waterfront and the skyline over Magnolia Hill. Our thoughtfully designed floor plans offer plenty of room for entertaining with additional onsite storage space available. Cats with references are welcome. Laundry facilities and on-site parking. Cat Friendly.
- Lease Term Options: 9-12 months, month to month available upon request
- Deposit: One bedroom $500; Two bedrooms $600 (final deposit amounts subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable with rent
- Laundry: Smart phone compatible On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Parking: Subject to availability
- Pet Policy: Cats allowed, $300 deposit
- Square Footage:
- One bedroom/one bath 750 sf
- Two bedrooms/one bath 950 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 73!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry on-site
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Garage Parking
- Carport Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Smoke Free Environment
- Waterfront Views
- Spacious Floorplans
- Private Patio/Balcony
- Storage Units available
- Cat Friendly
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.