4417 Evanston Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
Spacious Fremont Apartments
Located in Fremont, the artistic heart of Seattle and the self-declared center of the universe.
We have spacious one bedroom and two-bedroom homes with cozy and comfortable layouts. All units have been recently renovated with balcony/deck, beautiful views, built in desk, granite countertops, dishwasher, garbage disposal and plenty of closets and storage space.
Only a few steps away from top-rated restaurants and bars, local specialty businesses and cute boutiques. You will enjoy most of what Fremont has to offer living just a short walking distance to the zoo, the ship canal and the Burke Gilman trail.
Easy access to Metro Transit (#5 downtown bus, #44 Ballard and UW and E-line), Aurora, I-5 and downtown Seattle. Just minutes to the University of Washington.
- Lease Term Options: 9-12 months, month to month available upon request
- Deposit: One, Two & Three bedrooms $600 (final deposit amount subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable with rent
- Laundry: Smart phone compatible On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Parking: Subject to availability
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
- Square Footage:
- One bedroom/one bath 709-763 sf
- Two bedrooms/one bath 940 sf
- Two bedrooms/two baths 885-1006 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 88!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Recently Renovated
- Garbage disposal
- Extra countertop space
- Laundry on-site
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Smoke Free Environment
- Spacious Floorplans
- Private Patio/Balcony
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.