1115 NE 43rd ST, Seattle, WA 98105
Beautiful, classic building located in the heart of the University District.
This timeless 1929 classic brick building feature beautiful hardwood floors and detailed mahogany woodwork throughout. Lose yourself in the traditional craftsmanship refurbished to its original glory. Pullman style kitchens with a separate dining area and built in display cabinetry create a unique and classic atmosphere. These apartments offer spacious floor plans and large windows, with downtown views in select units.
- Lease Term Options: 9-12 months, month to month available upon request
- Deposit: Studio & One bedroom $600 (final approval amount subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable with rent
- Laundry: On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Parking: StreetSide parking. Alternative arrangements may be available upon request, call for more details.
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
- Square Footage:
- Studio 285-500 sf
- One bedroom/one bath 550-700 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 97, walker’s paradise!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Hardwood Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry on-site
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Smoke Free Environment
- Spacious Floorplans
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.