4745 16th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105
Walk to University of Washington Campus!
Located only a few minutes from campus, this community is the most convenient location for off campus housing. We offer 1, 2- and 3-bedroom homes and 2- and 3-bedroom townhomes. Renovated in 2017, our homes offer upgraded appliances, upscale counters, carpet, cabinets, and flooring. Mobile Pay enabled onsite laundry facilities available for convenience. Reserved parking upon request and subject to availability. Availability is limited, join our waitlist today!
- Lease Term Options: 9-12 months, month to month available upon request
- Deposit: One, Two & Three bedrooms $800 (final deposit amount subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable with rent
- Laundry: Smart phone compatible On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Parking: $80-$100 Subject to availability
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
- Square Footage:
- One bedroom 650 sf
- Two bedrooms/one bath 950 sf
- Two bedroom/one and half bath 1250 sf
- Three bedrooms/one and half bath 1300 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 98, walker’s paradise!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Granite Countertops*
- Recently Renovated*
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry on-site
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Garage Parking available
- Assigned Parking
- Smoke Free Environment
- Spacious Floorplans
- Private Patio/Balcony*
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.