5222 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
Great University-District Location!
We are only a 10-minute walk to the University of Washington. Well within walking distance to farmer’s market, parks, local shops and a great selection of restaurants, living here gives you all the convenience of city living. Bus stop located across the street that connects to downtown makes it easy for commuters. We offer studios and two-bedroom homes at this location. Our spacious two bedrooms feature large living rooms with large windows. Reserved onsite parking offered (subject to availability) and Mobile Pay enabled on-site laundry facilities. This is a smoke free building. Availability is limited, join our waitlist today!
- Lease Term Options: 9-12 months, month to month available upon request
- Deposit: Studio & Two bedrooms $700; Penthouse $1000 (final deposit amount subject to approval conditions)
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Utilities: Separate, payable with rent
- Laundry: Smart phone compatible On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Parking: $40 Subject to availability
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
- Square Footage:
- Studio 350-375 sf
- Two bedrooms/one bath 750 sf
- Penthouse 1875 sf
- Online resident portal – submit maintenance requests and pay rent online!
- Limited access building.
- Easy bus access.
- Nonsmoking building.
- Renter’s insurance required.
- Walk score 98, walker’s paradise!
Contact us immediately for viewing and be part of a great neighborhood!
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry on-site
- Professional on-site management
- Afterhours emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Online maintenance portal
- Well-kept facilities
- Bike Parking
- Assigned Parking available
- Smoke Free Environment
- Spacious Floorplans
We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.